What We Do
Intesa Sanpaolo Brasil S.A. – Banco Múltiplo (the “Bank”) offers custom corporate and investment banking solutions for companies, financial institutions and public organizations.
The Bank provides support for working capital requirements, solutions for medium/long term financial needs, trade finance, the mitigation of interest rate and currency risks, treasury and liquidity products.
With a team of highly-qualified professionals, specializing in customer segments and product lines, the Bank is able to offer a wide range of solutions that include:
Providing short and medium-long term financing to support the growth of companies, including structured finance.
- Working-capital financing
- Foreign currency on-lending
- Committed and uncommitted, bilateral lines of credit
- Customized medium-term loan solutions
- Syndicated loans
- Discounting of receivables
Issuing of domestic and international bank guarantees for both commercial and financial purposes.
- Bid Bonds
- Performance Bonds
- Advance Payment Bonds
- Domestic Bank Guarantees
Trade and Export Finance
Products designed specifically for the financial needs of exporters, with both short term and medium-long term financing options.
- Letters of credit (import, export and stand-by)
- Documentary remittances
- Import financing
- Pre-export financing (ACC/ACE)
- Export notes (NCE)
Liquidity and Financial Risk Management
Customized products for treasury and liquidity management, and interest-rate and exchange-rate risk management.
- Time Deposits (CDB Certificado de Depósito Bancário)
- Foreign Exchange transactions (spot, forward)
- FX Derivatives
- Interest Rate Derivatives
STRUCTURED EXPORT FINANCE
Structured trade and export finance, and risk-mitigating products backed by purchase/sale of a variety of goods, including commodities:
- Buyer’s credit
- Export Pre-Payment
- Supplier financing
- Financing backed by multilateral banks or export-credit agencies.
Collections and Payments
Services in the domestic market, but above all cross-border, with a specific focus on managing USD/BRL and EUR/BRL flows.
- Direct access to the Brazilian Payment System (SPB) and international settlement systems
- Domestic and international collections
- Domestic and international payments